DELIVERY TIMES

Our cut off time for all orders is 2pm 

CARDS & PENS are stock items and will be sent within these time frames.

All our cards are despatched from our cheeky unit  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. These cards then enter into the Royal Mail network on the evening of despatch.

Please remember that First Class items are not a guaranteed next day delivery. Whilst we expect 90% of our cards to arrive the next working day, depending on the size and the amount of cards you order, it may take up to 3 working days to arrive.

Please make sure you allow enough time for your cards to arrive - have a look at our Card delivery and postage information to find out more.


Order Placed (UK) Sent by us Estimated arrival
If possible, we recommend you allow 3 working days for delivery from the ‘Sent by us’ date.

Before 2pm Mon-Fri

Same day

The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following working day (excluding Sunday), unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days.

No Saturday Dispatch


After 2pm Mon-Thurs

Following day

After 2pm Fri

Following Monday

Saturday & Sunday

Following Monday

Public Holidays

Following working day


Once your cards have been despatched, we are unable to control the delivery process, however we will do whatever we can to rectify any problems. If your card(s) have still not arrived after the delivery times stated have passed please email - sales@cheekychopscards.co.uk and we will organise for the card to be reprinted.


PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL REQUIRE AN ELEMENT OF PRODUCTION AS DETAILED IN THE LISTING SO PLEASE ADD THIS TIME ON TO YOUR DELIVERY TIME.

  • MUGS
  • CANDLES
  • TOWELS & BLANKETS

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

For international delivery please refer to the royal mail website and check estimated delivery times.